If you are reading this online then you’re probably comfortable enough using the computer. I’d like to encourage you to think of relatives or friends that are not.
This is especially for them!
Drop us a note and we’ll post out a leaflet containing the information below along with traditional contact detail.
Want to learn more about
computers or technology?
Loved ones too impatient to teach you?
Then this might be the solution for you!
Technology is changing so fast that it’s really tricky to keep up!
Chances are, that if you’re over thirty five and haven’t learned to use computers as part of your job, you might be a little behind.
We’re often told by people in this position that their loved ones are too impatient to teach them and that this doesn’t exactly help their confidence.
Truth is that if you’re able to use a washing machine or a TV you’ll easily learn about Facebook a laptop, an iPad, a digital camera or a Smartphone.
All you need is someone who can show you what these gadgets are
for and how to use them to enrich your life. It’s easier than you think!
Who is i-tea for?
- Do you know how to talk for free with loved ones abroad?
- Can you research the price of goods and services online?
- Are you comfortable using a digital camera and printer?
- Do you use social media to stay in the loop with younger family members and friends?
- Know how to help keep your children safe on the internet?
- Do you know how to interact, on the internet, and find people with similar interests to you?
- Can you send and receive email?
- Do you do online banking?
- Do you know how to get your groceries delivered to your door?
If you answered no to any of these then we can help!
How does it work?
Get together a few of your friends that also want to learn more about technology and a trainer will come to your home at an agreed time to teach you. You make the tea and we bring the gadgets!
Classes are most cost effective when there’s a group of between five and ten people attending (±€20 per person for a 2 hour lesson). Larger groups can be accommodated on request, and one-to-one can be arranged.
With a FETAC certification, and years of experience helping adults of all ages, your tutor will be patient and passionate about sharing their knowledge.
- Only learn what you want to.
- No techno babble and no tests!
- You control the pace of learning.
Instead of attending classes in a formal environment, a daunting thought for most people, i-tea brings knowledge to you in your home or local community facility. Simple as that!